Cardiac Surgeries at Advanced Cardiology Associates
The cardiovascular specialists at Advanced Cardiology Associates are experts in minimally invasive image-guided diagnosis and treatment of heart disease and conditions affecting blood vessels that carry blood to and from the heart. These cutting-edge procedures can provide patients with alternatives to conventional surgery, saving you pain, money, and speeding recovery time.
We also perform common surgical procedures such as angioplasty, stenting, coronary bypass surgery, and aortic aneurysm and heart valve repair. In addition, we perform the following cardiac procedures such as:
- Cardiac catherization
- Electrical cardioversion
- IVC filter implantation and removal
- Atherectomy for coronary and peripheral artery disease
- Balloon angioplasty with stenting for coronary and peripheral artery disease
- Defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral vascular intervention with stenting
- Renal artery stenting
- Thrombectomy for coronary and peripheral artery disease
To help our heart doctors make an accurate and timely diagnosis, we have an accredited diagnostic testing center at each of our offices. To see one of our heart disease specialists, call the office you wish to visit at (248) 844-1010 for Rochester Hills or (248) 236-8320 for Oxford, Michigan, or request an appointment using our online appointment request form.